Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

Week 4 100 Word Challenge

This week's 100 Word Challenges prompt was "as the flame flickered and then went out..."
I had a few ideas for this but none of it fitted in with the prompt, so I decided to have a look at some of my friends stories for ideas. 
Hope you enjoy. :)


I know what you’re thinking, weird right. I’ll start from the beginning... It was the middle of the night, suddenly I jumped, I had had a very weird nightmare, it was very detailed as well. I was so scared that I realised that I couldn’t get back to sleep, I needed some light so I leant other to my bedside table lighting all three of my beautiful smelling candles, One of them smelt like roses, and the two others smelt like lavender. Swooosh, I saw a shadow fly past my bed, I began to curl up as the flame flickered and then went out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.