Pages

Thursday 5 May 2016

My True or False Holiday

In the first week of Term 2, Rimu class had to write a story about our holiday whether  it was True or False.
Leave your thoughts in the comments down below, and write what you think it was, True or false?

True or False?

On the first Saturday of the school holidays My dad’s side of my family drove to Rangiora to see my Nana and Pop. That day I got my birthday present early because I wouldn’t see them on my birthday. After lunch we walked over the road to the Rangiora park to go on the Go-Kart.
All the Grandkids got to have a go, Gus got the longest because he was the oldest, my cousin Macie had not as long which she was grumpy about.

At the end when it was my cousin Nico’s turn he went too fast and flipped it over and he got crushed……. sort of!
We walked back to my Nana and Pop’s house and then we all had an ice-cream.

Macie and I walked into the spare bedroom and she went on her Ipad and I went on my Iphone, we both decided to make ‘Musical.ly’s’ which are videos of yourself lip syncing to songs… sort of, if you know what I mean.

After about an hour of doing that sadly I had to leave.

So that was my Holiday.

Do you think it was True or False?



1 comment:

  1. I am going to punt for 'true.' Do you think you could show me how to lip synch my own videos? Although with my great singing voice it is probably best that I do not to lip synch. Did you enjoy the go karting? i look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.