Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

'Stairway to the Sky'

                                   'Stairway to the Sky'

This Term Rimu class have been participating in the 100 World Challenge. Every week there is a new topic/prompt that we have to write 100 words. I really enjoyed writing this story because it is really fun thinking of what you're going to write with that topic/prompt.


I was wandering around the fields, suddenly I heard an Elephant stomping around. I decided to follow the noise, and it took me to a place I had never been before. As I got closer the Elephant got louder. Out of nowhere the noise just stopped.

The next day I went back to the exact same place, as it was lighter outside, I saw a stairway up to the sky. I chose to walk up, as it may not have been the best choice. I was very quiet and sneaky. 

After 1,000 I made it up into the sky. ( Yes, I know what you’re thinking, I counted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.