Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

100WC Australian Crocodiles

This week for the 100WC the prompt was:

Wide,  Orange,  Crocodile,  Within,  Collapsed

With my 100WC I searched up some facts about Australian Crocodiles.  I learnt some interesting facts about how Australian Saltwater Crocodiles are by far the most dangerous animals in Australia.

Here is my 100WC for this week, feel free to comment.

I was travelling around Australia, reptiles crawling and haunting the rivers. I came across a gigantic crocodile, it’s wide mouth opened and collapsed when a school of fish swam past his long body. Within the distance between the crocodile and I, I could easily be attacked.

I ran as fast as I could. All the way back to my van. I was hot but nothing was going to stop me getting to safety.

I got that feeling that the crocodile was chasing after me. The sky was transitioning colours, as I turned what I saw was a beautiful orange sky.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, really really love your story!
    Wish: Maybe just try to use more full stops.
    Really good story well done!
    Why don't you come on over to our blog an take a look at mine. Here is my link http://smppspower.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great read. I like how you have managed to capture my attention with the weaving together of the required words into a captivating story. Have you ever seen a crocodile in real life? I have and they are jolly scary. Keep up the great writing.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura! I liked your post a lot! I liked the way you used the 5 words in your story! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.