Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

The Holidays



During the school holidays, I stayed at home most of the time. I went to the mall twice but that was about it. 
In the first week it snowed. It snowed all night and morning. The next day my Mum wouldn't let me go outside in the snow with my sister because I was sick.
So I stayed in bed. 

I was sick mainly all holidays so I didn't do much.
On the 19th I went bowling with Hannah, Prudence, Grace, and Bree for Hannah's Birthday. I enjoyed spending time with my friends for the first time all holiday. Later on we went back to Hannah's house and did Karaoke. Then we had dinner; it was a Pizza Cake.
Then we watched a movie. 
We had gotten about 20 minutes into the movie and I ended up getting a migraine so I ended up going home.

The rest of the holidays I spent most of my time in bed sleeping, and listening to music.



2 comments:

  1. To Laura.
    Hi Laura. I like how you made your story about your holidays small and sweet. But you could make this better by making it look eye catching because it looks a bit bland. I am really excited to see your nest blog post.

    From Mika
    Yaldhurst Model School >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mika,
    Thank you for your comment. Do you have any ideas on how I can make it look eye catching? Are there any other things I can do to improve my post?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.