Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

100 Word Challenge


This week's challenge was really hard because we had to think about a conversation between a man and a statue.




I was waiting patiently for Air NZ Flight 560 to fly back to my hometown, Leeds, a northern city in England. I couldn’t wait to see my beautiful GrandChildren.

I had been waiting for about 2 hours, I was so tired of standing, so I decided to find a park bench outside a restaurant, where I could also have a bite to eat.

Finally I found a park bench. There was a man sitting there, as still as a statue. We started chatting about worldly news. “How do you feel about everything that’s happening around the world right now?”, he asked politely, “I’m not really sure, I replied.”

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,

    Great writing, I love this story!
    It sounds so realistic and the topic you chose for the conversation is so fitting! :)
    Good job!

    -Nikita
    Rimu class

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.