Pages

Friday 17 June 2016

100WC

This week's 100 Word Challenge was very easy at sometimes, but also very hard because sometimes I had too many words.
Here it is:


I had just got an invitation to Japan, it turns out I was invited to a performance of people playing violins. I couldn’t wait!
I was so excited.

It was time for my flight. I then realised that I forgot to pack my violin

I stared at the clock to see what time it was, It was time to walk over to ‘Gate 7’, as I was walking I saw someone eating some yellow peppers. I thought to myself I don’t think I’ve ever eaten yellow peppers before.

I was now on my plane, the Airplane swept off into the sky.

1 comment:

  1. Laura you did a fine job using the words in a very creative manner. I like the unique way you worked in the words eaten" & "yellow" - good imagination! Keep up the really good work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.