Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Friday Sport



On Friday the 26th of May, our school went to Hornby High for Friday sport. When we got there the Year 5/6 Hockey, Netball, Football, and the Year 7/8 Netball got off. The Year 7/8 Football stayed on the bus because they were playing at Wycola Park.

Our Team (Year 7/8 Netball) had 3 minutes before our game, so we quickly warmed up and got our bibs. We were versing Prebbleton Gems. We then got into our positions to play. We had a very good 1st half, we were winning 7-4 and had a lot of great intercepts. We went off for about 2 minutes, had a drink. I played GA (Goal Attack) and Ariana was GS (Goal Shoot) so we were shooting together. By the time we had finished the game we had won 11-7. Grace got most improved for not passing to Ariana. And I got Player of the day. 
That was our game!




Image result for Netball





4 comments:

  1. Hi Laura my name is Antonette I am a year 6 student from St.Bernadette's School. I really like the way you told us what place you played in your Netball game. Next time maybe you could put in what you were feeling e.g It was a great day at sport today because I was the player of the day! I am excited to seeing more work from you Laura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Antonette,
      Thank your for your comment. Thank you for the ideas on how to improve my post! Is there anything else I can do to make my post better?

      Delete
  2. Hello Laura my name is Tali and I am a year six from St Bernadette's School. I really like the way you told us what place you played in your Netball game and how you said how many games you won. Maybe next time you could add some picture of your team playing Netball.
    I also like to play netball and I play A,GS(Attack and goal shot)
    How long have you been playing Netball?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tali,
      Thank you for your comment. It's quite hard to add pictures of our team playing because our coach has to umpire the game.
      I have been playing netball for about 4 years now.
      How long have you been playing netball?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.