Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

William Pike Challenge Award

During Tuesday morning, and afternoon Rimu class were in and out of the classroom running around cooking for probably, one of the most important tasks this year. We were cooking for our parents, our siblings, ourselves and most importantly William Pike himself. Sadly I wasn’t able to make it that night so I didn’t get to see him.
My group made a vegan pasta salad, and created a station where you can make your own tacos.
I would’ve loved to have eaten some of the food our class made but I wasn’t able too. The next day our class was talking about what we were looking forward to and how to record what we have accomplished.

On Monday the 21st of March we all went surfing it was actually quite fun I would do it again if I had to. I also managed to stand up.

I’m really excited to go day hiking and also try all the other challenges. This year is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear you feel this year is really awesome. I am not sure what you mean with surfing where you state; 'I would do it again if I had to.' I wonder if surfing is on you top ten list?
    Day hiking? Is that the next challenge. Keep up the great blog posts Laura.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.