Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

100WC Week 1 TRM3

This week The 100WC prompt was a picture.
Here is the picture






I was lost in the woods as the darkness crept towards me.
I had nowhere to sleep and nothing to eat or drink. I sat under the trees and watched the magical forest get swept up into the sky. The magic was glistening like crystals as the sun started creeping around the corner, I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was beautiful!

Suddenly I awakened, it must have been a dream. It was the best dream I had ever had.
I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, my family greeted me as I slowly stepped into the room...

1 comment:

  1. You have described your dream very well. What a wonderful image you described when writing 'watched the magical forest get swept into the sky.' What if it wasn't a dream? I wonder what would happen next. I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.